Reply To: Regarding Divorce for my Cousin.

Welcome Forums Miscellaneous Marital Problems Regarding Divorce for my Cousin. Reply To: Regarding Divorce for my Cousin.


She is not going out or coming with you to bangalore thats not her husband fault.

tell her, if she want to spend rest of her life misrable as you wrote let her be there.


ask her to report her Problem to women cell, hopefully they will solve her Problems, if any if they find, their service should be FREE.

and im telling again, before getting maintenance from husband she has rights in her Fathers Property, tell her to get that 1st

if Women cell find out she is really harassed then by default she will get alimony and Divorce.

You can file online complaint with NCW [ Do not give false complaints, it will bounce back and endup paying instead paid ]

PS:none of the posts deleted read – READ BEFORE YOU POST on main page.