Reply To: Help me

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Help me Reply To: Help me


For sure she is planning something;

Tramsfer your Flat to your brother/sister name in case she is after your Property.

and file Petition at court to nullify to non consummated marriage. in reply to this if she is after your money you may get 498A or DV on you.