Reply To: divoce

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce divoce Reply To: divoce


If you have proofs of her criminal case and as she already left you then you can go for Divorce.

Or you can file Restitute conjugal Rights, asking her through court to come back, if she do not come back then you can proceed with divorce.