Reply To: Please Help Me

Welcome Forums Miscellaneous General Please Help Me Reply To: Please Help Me


when you came to know abt her second relation, you can opt out to marry…

Now only option is fight it out or pay them what they are asking for..

To fight you need to be real jerk, and think out of the box and have to dedicate atleast 2 hours a day on your case… don’t consider that i will hire best lawyer in town and he will do all for me…

start reading about IPC, CRPC , HMA, CPC from

Best of luck if you opt to fight out…