Reply To: need advise

Welcome Forums Advice 498A need advise Reply To: need advise


Already your wife has filed cases against you & your family , it shows she is not in possession to continue relations, You have also protected from the court, it is better, now you have defend the cases, file divorce petition & if possible try to quash criminal cases in High court. Be clam. in such situation we have to be reasonable & not emotional, if you are real, God will help you, we all of us are with you. 9821387099, 9224799546