Reply To: Please help..

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce Please help.. Reply To: Please help..


dear friend, there are so many problems with many people like you, u be reasonable & not emotional, i think it is impossible to you to stay with your wife, so it will be better to file divorce petition & then only you will be free. Meanwhile there are chances at the instance of your wife that she will file cri. case u/s 498(a) against you & your family, so you have also be in preparation of filing ant. bail. So you be prepare yourself to defend against injustice . 9821387099, 9224799546