Reply To: Need Legal Help

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance Need Legal Help Reply To: Need Legal Help


As per the facts, you may approach before the court for divorce on the ground of desertion & demand huge amount of alimony with threatening of filing cri. prosecution like 498(a), you have no need to be worry. Ifcri. case will be filed or thr is apprehension to be filed, ant. bail provision is thr. You do not be emotional , be reasonable. We r wth u. 9821387099, 9224799546