Reply To: kindly help me

Welcome Forums Advice 498A kindly help me Reply To: kindly help me


What kind of situation happened when you let you wife there. Are you quarrel with your wife. According to Law if you have baby boy than it will be in the custody of husband and if your baby is girl than it will be upto her mother until 18 years. You wife has not gone to court for divorce. you may legally her husband. you can take her back by enforcement of law.