Reply To: WHAT TO DO?

Welcome Forums Law General Questions WHAT TO DO? Reply To: WHAT TO DO?


Give a Written complaint to police, if they refuse to take report it to SP / DIG or any higher authority.

When you give a complaint take a copy of it ask Police to sign and stamp so you can later followup (if they take)

You can submit complaint against Police to higher authority in a speed post so later you can ask them the status with RTI. some regional Police HQs has online facility to file complaints.