Reply To: WHAT TO DO?

Welcome Forums Law General Questions WHAT TO DO? Reply To: WHAT TO DO?


Dear friend you have not mentioned wht is the relation wth so called advocate, why he is trying to grab your house & how he dare to assault you & your wife. You have to submit truth . If he has committed offences , you make written complaint to sr. P.I & higher authorities with medical report for assault & further if you file writ petition before High Court for direction to register FIR & for inquiry investigation, i think your problem will be solved. You must be with clean hands. 9821387099, 9224799546