Reply To: case status-498a

Welcome Forums Advice 498A case status-498a Reply To: case status-498a


if women denies visitation rights. you can always initiate legal action. need of companion will always be there whether you have childrens or not. if a woman desires to remarry does not mean that you take the custody of the child. if her present partner accepts the child also why should she send the child to orphanage why not to the father. there will be some problem. we cannot understand unless we know the actual facts.