Reply To: 498A–Please help

Welcome Forums Advice 498A 498A–Please help Reply To: 498A–Please help


Even they disown you now she can show some old date where she was harassed by them, so its no use.

instead gather all the evidence and you sue her before she approch authorities.

you can show her threats and beatings in your evidence.