Reply To: What next?

Welcome Forums Advice 498A What next? Reply To: What next?


You wrote in complicated way; its very difficult to understand; ask questions step by step.

if there is no FIR copy you can ask it by filling RTI.

if she filled same DV agains in CAW you provide same answers as you provided before or tell them she is filling again and again not to entertain.

if she say they gave more gold them ask IT for income tax detail with RTI