Reply To: What next?

Welcome Forums Advice 498A What next? Reply To: What next?


Thanks a ton for the valuable information.

Sir, I wanted to know that once the complaint at CAW cell has been closed. What would she do to get an FIR u/s 498a/406 registered. Is she going to approach CAW again or Is she going to approach local police station. How would I come to know that a case has been registered? Will I be called by police before registering a case, to know the facts? I have read the circular issued by police commissioner of Delhi stating, if any case u/s 498/406/dp 3/4 has to be register against in-laws (else than husband) than permission of DCP is required.

What is evidentiar affidavits? If, she submits evidentiar affidavits with false statements than can any case be registerd against her?

Please guide……thank you