Reply To: What next?

Welcome Forums Advice 498A What next? Reply To: What next?


If she prove her FIR is true, it will turned into charge sheet, and they submit their report of mediation/investigation to court, then court continue with case. you have appoint lawyer and get bail if neccessary.

yes there are circular on arrest, unless DCP aproves they will not come look or you once FIR/Charge sheet is filed.

you can get all details and reports in certified copies from Police if you file RTI. get it and keep all the records in hand.

if she submit any false details and if you have proofs to prove her wrong you can file case on her.

read IPC here and also read this to know all possible case you can file on her. now or later.