Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell

Welcome Forums Advice 498A False 498A complaints in Women Cell Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell


dea mr. kurheamol

u have to obtain certified copy of fir( NO.) and u or a advocate can file a Quashing petition on ur behalf at HC. i think it is better if u contact a professional HUMBLE advocate of HC jurisdiction.he will prepare all under a synopsis. There is bail/ quashing bench in daily cause list of each HC. if FIR has been registered and police is investigating the matter U/s 498A then case is already under non bailable offense. For sec of ur knowledge here i make it clear to u that usually HC in 99% case would not allow the potion by saying – it is against natural justice and material allegation only be examined in trail. But ur case seems to be more genuine and rarest in respect to legal terrorism, so best go ahead, u may try at SC under writ which is most suitable platform for the quashing FIR. if u are by the way able in ur mission the whole episode will be ended at once