Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell

Welcome Forums Advice 498A False 498A complaints in Women Cell Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell


I got call from Women Cell yesterday for the complaint which i had send through letter. Also the lady stated that my wife is wrong and willfully doing the same. Every time she i with new stand on course of action. The lady constable apologized for her act.

Also they inform me that my wife and her parents are ready to compromise and wife is ready to stay with me in matrimonial house along with my parents. (where she was demanding for separate accommodation).

But again she visits the Family COurt Akola, where is maintainace petition is filed by her for the first date.

Also, I informed them that the Family Court’s Counselor has asked my wife to come and stay with me for which is agreed.

I also inform them regarding the CPRC 125 she filed in Akola Family Court.

In Akola Family Court my next date is on 27th July.

Also, I wish to inform you Mr. Kachave that no 498a or other cases are been prosecuted on me or against my parents.

What should be my further steps?