Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell

Welcome Forums Advice 498A False 498A complaints in Women Cell Reply To: False 498A complaints in Women Cell



My lawyer gives guarantee that the police could not file 498A against me and my family.

Also, all the exercise (i.e. got the copies of RCR, missing complaints certified from the Police)had been done on 13th June 2011. Also, I asked them to do whatever she wants to do………

But the PI told me that he guarantees me that they wont take complaint against me…..

Also, she & her father are continuously following up with them. The lady PI inform me that she is ready to compromise, we will ask her to withdraw the CrPC 125. And we know that you are not at fault. So please come we will resolve the issue as its on record that she wants to compromise.we want to resolve the case ASAP. We extend support in your favour. We know that you have suffered a lot……we will try our best u just come once. and so on………………..

Now with this should i go for AB??????