MyNation Hope Foundation Support Group

Reply To: 498A & DV

Welcome Forums Advice 498A 498A & DV Reply To: 498A & DV


You cannt counter who is working where and why he left.

you can sue him for giving false statement and peanalise him, if this case reach to argument stage then you can call him to give statement and your lawyer can quiz him to get his answer. as you are going for quash thats not importent, you can use under which section and your rights under constitution of india, refer above saif judgements for more details.

as they do not have strong points to defend their case and you have ample chances to quash.

ask lawyer to draft petition wisely.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2019 FREE ADVICE