Reply To: Victim 498A & DV Act

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Victim 498A & DV Act Reply To: Victim 498A & DV Act


You can contest any ex-parte judgement if notice is not served you.

As she is educated with your expensus then you can contest her 125/maintenance case too. at least you can try to reduce the amount. see related judgements here saying educated/working/capable women will not entitle to maintenance.

and there is also other judgement if she create some nuisence in your working place, you can get restrain order same judgement is posted in above link.