Welcome › Forums › Advice › 498A › False 498A – Are audio recordings accepted as evidence? › Reply To: False 498A – Are audio recordings accepted as evidence?
Recording are always acceptable by court as per law. Though, It is always contested by other party but can’t be denied. Whatever a girl says in court, if u deny the same with an affadavit then the girl also has to prove what she had said, though the Indian laws are designed in such a way that the weaker sex in court is man not a women. A perfect timing and strategy shall help you in saving yourself and your family.
One need to take care of certain things while recording. Some impt. points for you.
1) Please buy a new phone which has memory card slot and call recording facility. (Don’t go for China mobile or cheap mobiles)
2) Record all calls and maintain all details of dates and time of call and duration in a register.
3) Record all conversation clearly without any background noise.
4) Made a Transcript of every recording.
5) Don’t do cut n copy it elsewhere. The recording should be at its originally recording place though u can make n no. of copies of it. Only original recorded place shall be acceptable in court.
6) Provocate the other party to speak their mind over phone and record the same which can be used as an evidence.
7) Most Important things now: a) Attend weekly webinar at https://mynation.net/live/ b) Start reading related law books, as knowledge is the only saviour.
Don’t trust blindly anyone even yourself. While going through law books you shall understand what are your basic rights which no lawyer, policeman or court can deny.
Next time when you post, please do update ur details with location.