Reply To: divorce petition

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce divorce petition Reply To: divorce petition


if you got divorce after fullfilling all legal means and valid notice period / notification most of the time HC will not entertain such petition unless she has SOLID proof to prove you wrong.

HC will not take Divorce petition, it can direct Family court to speedup or give any other directions only.

There are certain process in Divorce like Lawyer notice/RCR/Court notice/paper Publication still if she dont respond or drag the case then you have right to appeal in HC to give direction. You have to use you petition wisely by quoting

she left her own

she is not ready to join you

you have right to marital happiness [ you can find these judgments here

Even after you do all this, some henpecked judges just drag your case for decades, then you have right to complain to CJM of HC

rest assured.