Reply To: Need Help for IPC 498a

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Need Help for IPC 498a Reply To: Need Help for IPC 498a


threat of suicide or hurt herself also cruelty on you; there are judgments on that too

please check in its sitemap section. which are very useful; read it, then you will know which citation you can use in your situation.

if you take back RCR and go for Divorce then court will force you to give her maintenance.

if you have proof of wrong info or any other evidence you can use it in defence of your Divorce with other main reasons of Divorce.

Did you ask them to spend money….? then they dont have any rights to demand spent money. as in every marriage both parties agree to spend as per their capacity and as per their rites and customs.