Reply To: Maintenance Case

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance Maintenance Case Reply To: Maintenance Case


if her complaint is false then give them correct information; in writting and also take copy signed by them whatever you give, otherwise you did not give anything bla bla.

ask them to do proper investigation;

Write to same to SP/DCP making CC to your police.

and everywhere you have to play same tune

if she do not reply to RCR, you can counter 125 and same with 498A.