Reply To: Maintenance

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance Maintenance Reply To: Maintenance


She left you her own, as per recent judgement,no need to pay she has not filled any cruelty case on you.

you can always File Restitute conjugal rights,asking her come back,if she says same as she said to counselor, again you can prove that you wanted her back but she is not willing to come back.

If lower court judge is biased you can complain and file appeal in HC always.

Above said judgements can be found here