Reply To: Counterstrategies for Muslim divorce

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce Counterstrategies for Muslim divorce Reply To: Counterstrategies for Muslim divorce


When you are NRI, you can`t ask custody of the child; if court grant you visitation, you have to be there at court assigned time, and offcourse you have to pay child support too;

If you are in USA since 2005, within 2 years its difficult to get Green card, then how can you buy property in USA.

if she filed claim in USA property then, they will not give all to her,but share whatever you earned after marriage.

if you were already green card holder then you can always complain to INS that she used you to come to USA.

As you do not have 498a or DV on you , you can come to india and fight this case. or if you do not have any plan to come to india, forget everything in india, get divorce in USA, stay there.