Reply To: Domestic violence

Welcome Forums Advice Domestic Violence Domestic violence Reply To: Domestic violence


Dear Jaspreetji,

Jai Hind.

I am proud of u , being your husband is in army & you are against injustice , corruption. I have gone through your matter. You have no need to worry about threatening at the instance of wife of your brother.

If she is threatening , you may file complaint against her & all culprits for the same, it is nothing but criminal act of extortion, If u feel that she may prosecute you u/s 498(a), for protection file application for anticipatory bail, if it needs. If contineous threats are there, you try to record the same.You may prosecute her for offences of extotion, threats etc. If any more problem you may contact, i will advise as per the problem, you don’t worry.

Your wellwisher,

Adv. Ramchandra N.Kachave, My Nation/

9821387099, 9224799546.