127 crpc matter

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance 127 crpc matter

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • #3871

      My wife who is living separately since last 09 years filed for enhancement/alteration of maintenance u/s 127 crpc before Hon’ble Family Court from Rs. 4000/- to 7000/-. I always out of my state due to nature of Govt. job (CAPF) and my previous lawyer forged my signature and filed my defence application before Hon’ble Court stating I agreed to pay Rs. 7000/- as she wished, which was not informed me by the previous lawyer. Now, I appointed a new lawyer and come the above facts on 05/05/18. At present no witnesses of both parties are examined/cross examined. At this stage can I resubmit another defence application or additional application or affidavit? Kindly help me.

    • #3872

      on what grounds she is asking enhancement ?
      if she is educated
      Left you her own
      previously working
      Hiding Facts and came to court with unclean hands
      you can counter her claims.

    • #3873

      As per her application I have got promotion that why maintenance should be enhanced.
      She is under Matric (below 10 class).
      After some argument with her I left my own home at my place of posting since May, 2009.
      There was no job with her before claiming maintenance u/s 125 in the year 2009, but now she has been running a vegetable shop.

      My present problem is how can I defend the application filed with forged signature by my last lawyer. In this regard, kindly give some guidance and related orders also please.

      With regards

    • #3887

      if earlier lawyer forged your signature then report against him to BAR council
      as she has vegetable shop show that in your appeal so that she can maintain herself with other grounds i stated above

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.