498A,405,506, and 125

Welcome Forums Advice 498A 498A,405,506, and 125

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #401

      dear sir,

      i have get married on 22 nov 2009 as arrange marriage with Hindu treditions, on 13th feb 2010 my wife gone back to her fathers house as her uncle’s marriage was on 16th feb.

      after that she make excuses for not returning back, and i have arrange some publice meetings for returning her but her family not agreed and when my wife went her fathers home she was pregnent for two months and get aborted at her fathers place on 6th march,

      always the puted many baseless blames on me as i am doing job in Delhi so she is saying that i am having some other female but when i ask her to come with me in Delhi and she the reality she denied. beside that i have got many threds calls from my father in law with abuse and all crap stuff as i have recording of that in my mobile.

      and my wifes marriage praposal was till 18th aug on bharat matrimony i have that proof and in month of feb only i made a fake call from one of my friend to her uncle for marriage praposal the he replyed positivly and start talking for relation as my marriage been in nov 2009 and for that also i have recorded conversation.

      now after 7-8 months she filled FIR against me and my family for 498A. and one court case under section 125 and asking Rs 20000 per month for maintinence, As i have requsted to HC for arresting stay against 498A, honrable high court given me and my family stay till 25th jan 2011 and send the case to mediation center .

      i have already filled a case under section 9 in lower court on 3rd march. i very puzzled and disapointed.

      now plz. suggest me what should i do next….????? what will happen in mediation center what should i say over there.

      what will happen next if mediation center will fail in satelment.

    • #1894

      If you have engaged lawyer, he will do better for u,. If cases r against each other, it is starting point for the end of your relations, so better to settle otherwise file divorce & get free.

      http://www.jaihindlegal.com 9821387099, 9224799546

    • #1895

      Dear Sir

      wate base will be for Divorce.

      plz explain how to proceed. for this.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.