Complaint to Magistrate

Welcome Forums Law General Questions Complaint to Magistrate

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #183

      my much of confusion is cleared, pertaining to sec 156(3) and 200 CrPC.(thanks to guidance by experts)

      As per advise of advocates it is best to file complaint u/s 200 CrPC along with application u/s 156(3) CrPC

      Likewise there are 3 possibilities:

      1. Complaint only u/s 156(3) CrPC

      2. Complaint only u/s 200 CrPC

      3. Complaint u/s 200 along with 156(3) CrPC.

      The only problem I am facing is that the Opposite Parties/respondents(answer pertaining to each above 3 case required) has to be;

      A. Police , who didn’t registered the FIR

      B. The accused, against whom FIR was not registered.

      C. Any such person/authority who is important for the case.

      Hope you understood the query..

    • #1179

      sec 156 (3) is an appeal to the court that the following complaint which has been lodged with the police is not being investigated and the court should give directions for an FIR to be registered.

      warm regards

      sanjay mehra


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.