Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #356


      I was married on 24th June’05. In Oct’06 my wife returned to her parental home on the pretext of seeing her ailing father with my brother’s family. After that even after repeated try she refused to return on one pretext or other. After failing bring her back I filed RCR in Oct’07. In 2008 Nov she filed for divorce and for transfer of RCR case she went to Supreme Court.

      In Jan’2010 she withdrawn her divorce case and in May’10 filed u/s 125CrPc.

      On 9th July there was mediation at SC, in which she demanded 40 Lakh for separation, which I refused.

      Now on 24Th July (in court it was filed on 9th Aug) she has filed DV case against me and in which she has made my employer also a party. In DV case she has demanded Rd. 10Lakh as cost of her stridhan, 25 Lakh as compensation and 50% of my salary.

      I want to know whether DV case can be filed if she is staying away for last 4 years or she can site some false incident durind mediation centre SC, Delhi

      I have nor seen FIR till now.

      Can I move for quashing U/s 482 as suggested by some lawyers? What are other alternatives for me.

      Regards & Thanks


    • #1773

      You have to approach for Anticipatory bail & then after for quashing cri . mater before High court, if she is false not bother & denial to pay her is right way.

      http://www.jaihindlegal.com 9821387099, 9224799546

    • #1774

      Thanks a lot. I have to move for antocipatory Bail? One more thing sir, my wife is living separately for last 4 years, still DV can be filed? In one of the post I have seen than DV act came into picture on 26th Oct’06 and we are living separately from 30th Oct’06, still this act is applied on me?

      Thanks and regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.