DVA 10

Welcome Forums Advice Domestic Violence DVA 10

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #397

      My details are as under;

      1.I got married in the year 2004

      2. I and my wife got seperated in january 2005

      3. We took divorce under a notarized agreement on Rs.500/-stamppaper

      4. i have filed a petition in the family court for the divorce decree which is on order.So i can remove her name from my passport.

      5.Now she is filed DVA against me & my family in year 2010.

      I request you to kindly give me advise to stop the proceedings of this case, as it has no retrospective effect because the law itself came into existance on 14/9/2005. i read this in the law book so please advise me what i need to do.


    • #1891

      You have a chance to challenge said proceeding filed by your wife in High Court by filing application U/s 482 of Cr.P.C.


      9821387099, 9224799546

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.