Expedicious proceedings u/s 309 and 482

Welcome Forums Miscellaneous General Expedicious proceedings u/s 309 and 482

  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #389

      Dear sir i want to know that whether i can file a petition in the high court to expedite proceedings of false criminal case u/s 323,506,114,294 in the trial court. Under article of 14,21 and 226,227 of the constitution of india and u/s 309 and 482 of the code of criminal procedure can i get favourable order for the case which is intentionally delayed since last 3 years for holding my passport. As she already did complaint to passport office to seize my passport and the office sent notice to me to surrender the passport.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.