Filed Mtc for Ego

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance Filed Mtc for Ego

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #4391

      I was married with her in Feb 2019. It was an arranged marriage. She is illiterate type girl. Have passed 10th and 12th with 33-35%marks and her parents told lie to us that she has done BA and will become a good house wife. My dreams are ruined by there cheat. She use abusive languages to me and my family, even slapped me and my parents. I have evidences against it. In Aug 2019 she left my home and filed false complaint in police station, I was filed divorce on cruelty after completing 1 year of marriage and now in July 2020 she has filed 125CRPC and 2 months ago i.e. Jan 2021 filed 24HMA application under divorce petition. Even she know that she can get much better amount in one time settlement by mutual consent and can go ahead with his future findings, her parents who know that they will not be in a situation to re marry her as there bad reputation was known by everyone. (They have the thinking – (Hmari ladki ka byah nahin ho sakta to tera bhi nahin hone denge, ya to isko rakh ya fir kharcha dete reh jindagi bhar.)
      I am a labor by profession and earn under 10000 by my job. As i don’t want to keep her with me, filed divorce case already and she is only 12th passed, I am unable to find some judgments in which Judje asked wife to do some work/lok sewa/smaj kalyan to get maintenance. Idle and capable wife will not get maintenance.

      Can somebody help me in this matter to get some decisions regarding this.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.