help against misuse of 498A case

Welcome Forums Advice 498A help against misuse of 498A case

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #100

      Dear Friends,

      This is Shiva from Hyderabad. A false 498A case was filled against me. I got my married in may 2007.The girl was not interested in the marriage and was not interested in the matrimonial life with me .So our both families kept this issue in panchayathi commityin june 2007 . There after listening to both conversations they ended by giving divorce and I have to return the amount and belongings which is given by the girl. We followed the panchayats order and returned the amount and belongings,the panchayat has given written statement that everything is recieved from boy’s end and given statement by panchayat that both parties should not file any case against each other.From that day I didnt had any kind of relation with them.

      After 1 year the girl filed 498A case against me and my family .I was arrested and remanded for 1 day. Now I am on bail. Now she is demanding 10 lakhs to with draw the case.

      can some one help me in this case . I am looking for desperate help to protect my family

      1.with out any investigation the police has arrested me and sent me to remand.

      2.In the FIR they didnt mentioned that they have taken the belongings and moiney through the panchayat commity, can I file cheeting case against them?

      3. Panchayat commity is also mingled with them and saying that we cant help you bcz its court issue now!

      4. can any one help me how to proceed now to protect me and my family.

      looking for desperate help



    • #847

      so panchayat is not helping you then, whatever they did was useless.

      if she given in writting that she took back everything then you can file case against her, and make your panchayat witness for that.

      She can file 498A or DV as long as you do not get legal divorce, and Panchayat divorce is not legal.

      If girl says in her FIR that she gave you dowry then you can file case against her for giving dowry.

      for more ou can contact our Hydrabad numbers and talk in details.

    • #848

      Dear Sir,

      Jai Hind.

      I have gone through your matter. In some tribal community it is admitted panchyat decision, but in law it is not so. When your wife has filed criminal case u/s 498 (a) , you dont be frightened. You may contest the same & wht has happen in panchyat, it will be helpful to you at the time of evidence. Now you move before the court & file divorce petitionwith appointin lawyer. You will be safe . Dont come under pressure for her demands.I will co-operate you.

      Thanking you. Yours wellwishers,

      Adv. Ramchandra N.Kachave, My Nation, http://www.jaihindsena

      9821387099, 9224799546

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.