Help for False DV case

Welcome Forums Advice Domestic Violence Help for False DV case


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #400

      i am a victim of bias law. I need your help

      My Details are below :

      I am husband , IT professional. (age :30)

      My wife is not working , Bcom + LLB ( age : 26)

      Both home town is Ahmedabad ,Gujarat

      1. i married in dec-2008 , but within month i realise that my wife and their family interested in my money

      2. after marriage within 1 week myself and my wife moved to other city/state where i was working and stayed together for 10 months on rental house ( not with my parent , my parents were in my home town )

      during this time she and her family demanding for money and harasse me and threaten my parents as they are 70+ and my unmarried sister who are staying at my home town.

      3. after 10 months Sept-2009, i have to go to abroad for my job related work , before i left india , i kept ready my wife VISA and passport so she can join me after some time.

      4. but in nov-2009 she asked for money for her and her family which i denied , so she put false domestivc violence case in Jan-2010 against me , my parents

      When she put this case i was out of india and even today i m out of india and never apper before court as my lawyer defend for this.

      5. Case details : in case she mentioned that

      5.1 I get transfered abroad intentionally and left her alone in india

      5.2 during Sept-2009 to Dec-2009 when i was out of india , my parents harrase her , throw away from my house and ask for money

      this is totally false so she don’t have any evidence

      5.3 she also mentioned that during her stay with me for 10 months , i slapped her

      5.4 she ask for share in parent house and 1/3 from my income , gold ornaments which they bring with her ,

      i don’t have any property or house in my name and we didn’t ask for any money or ornaments before marriage or after marriage , she come with only her cloths thats all.

      5.5 At the same time she is claimimg that she is ready to come with me but now i want divorce

      5.6 Now in documents she put my bank statement with false bank stamp and signature and i have in written from bank manager that this statement sign and stamp is fake and one of the figure is altered.

      another list of gold ornaments on blank paper , no bill , no details of gold shope ( these r all false)

      6. i have filed complaint to same court / judge under sec 467,468,471 for fake bank statement

      7. Now my case category change from “General Domestic violence case” to “Private Case” ( don’t know why ?)

      Till today this is status , Thats all

      My Questions :

      1. Since when she put case i was not in india and till today i m out of india , do i need to appear in court ? My lawyer suggest me not to accept any summmons.

      2. My case details is above , if it is proved that my bank statement is with false bank stamp and false sign , will i get benefit and get divorce on the ground of false case against me and my family ?

      3. Do i still need to pay alimony amount , she has filed another case CRPC-125 for maintainance.

    • #1893

      Dear friend, most of the cases are false & fabricated stories, eventhough it are cases, we have to defend the same. If your wife has filed csaes against you, it shows that she is not interested in you, so you challange the said cases in High Court & try to quash the same. Prepare to move for divorce & try to be free from her. 9821387099, 9224799546

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.