how to know the qualification of the 498a lady from University

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance how to know the qualification of the 498a lady from University

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #711

      Dear Sir, I am a victim of 498a. The petitioner drove me out of my own house in 2007 and invited her parents and her brother to live with her and our son. The court ordered to pay her Rs.5000/- a month. Our son is now 20, so I need not pay for him, which I had been till his attainment of majority. The 498a lady added our son’s name as a witness after 9 years of continuation of the court proceedings. In 2007 our son was only 10 years old.

      The witness could not be heard for some reason or other for last one year – court holiday, absence of Judge, death of advocate, strike, he did not bring summon etc. I have been paying my lawyer for each and every date. Earlier I had appealed before HC, Kolkata for quick disposal of the case and the order was for completing the matter within one year. But the lower court flouted the HC order and 3rd year is about to begin next month.

      This 498a lady had completed her graduation from Netaji Subhash University. But I do not know her roll number. Kindly help me to find it so that I get the information for placing the same in the court against her maintenance claims that she is quite capable of earning.


      D. Maitra

    • #3714

      pay few Rs Clerk and get her rollnumber; by the way you can get anything form collage just like that few hundred Rs will do the tricks.

    • #3756

      Anything possible in india

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.