How to procced after wife files DV complaint with Local Police

Welcome Forums Advice 498A How to procced after wife files DV complaint with Local Police

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #508


      Looking for professional advice on how to proceed since my wife who deserted me 2.5 yrs ago decided to file a case of DV with her local Police.


      1) Deserted me 2.5 yrs ago

      2) I filed for Divorce after trying to resolve thing amicably and things failed

      3) Tried mediation and her demands were unreasonable

      4) Just got a call from her local police informing me that my wife had filed a complaint against me, asking me to come next week to see them

      How would you recommend i proceed. I happened to be out of town when the local police came and so they called me.

      Should i accept the summons they want me to accept and sign the acceptance?

      What steps can i take to ensire my and my family’s safety

      Look forward to hearing your suggesstions and reasoning behind that.

      Also how to get full custody of our 3 yr old son that wife has not allowed me to see for past 2.5 yrs.

      Based in Delhi.


    • #3087

      You have to attend police station and let them know your side of the story and she left you 2.5 year ago and in response to your Divorce petition she filed DV in reveange.

      show them all your records of petition and other mediation details.

      ask them to do proper investigation.

      there is Police direction for investigation

      call our Delhi helpline numbers

      8010850498 – Shonee Kapoor

      9811052770 – Nilderi Dasgupta

      9953935838 – Sattu

      9891369616 – Rajiv

      attend our weekly meetings and they will guide you accordingly.

      browse for judgements which you can use for DV and Child visitation

      anything else let us know.

    • #3088

      You may try to quash the said proceeding u/s 482 of Cr.P.C. before High Court.

      9821387099, 9224799546

      Adv.Ramchandra N.Kachave

      98, 2nd floor, Esplanade Mansion,Kala Ghoda, Near City Civil Sessions Court,


Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.