Is AB Possible for NRI in 498A ???

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Is AB Possible for NRI in 498A ???

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #260


      I am presently working abroad in IT company from Sep 2009 on work permit. My wife has register DVA on me in April 2008 and 498A in March 2010. Police register case against me, my parents, my married sister and one on my family friend.

      Police arrested my parents and then my parents got bail after one day judicial custody, my sister and our family friend also got AB and my parents also attent first date in court and next they give in July 2010.

      Now I have some questions because continusly we are getting warning from IO that if me don’t come back Inda then they will put my name in RCN List.

      (1) Is I am elegible for applying AB as I am staying abroad? Can conditions be imposed in AB for offence u/s 498A and


      (2) What will happens if police put my name in RCN (Red Corner Notice)?

      (3) Will I easly get AB from court or not?

      (4) What problem I have to face if I came back to India?

      (5) If I don’t come back is there is any affect on my parents and other bails, because my advocate are saying that court

      will not grant them permanet bail?

      (6) 498A in running in Punjab Haryana Court and DVA is running in Delhi Patiala House Court.

      (7) Me and my wife was living before sepration in rented house in Delhi, that time I was working there and my parents

      was stayin in Jalandhar and she never visited our Jalandhar home.

      ( What action will police take if my name come in RCN List or is there is any problem in renewing my work visa in

      local Indian Ammbasy?

      (9) Is my In-Laws can request to cancle my work permit to the Ammbasy persons or bound my passport.

      Please help in I have to take some quice decisions.

      Thanks in Advance.


      Barjesh Vashist.

    • #1497
    • #1498

      As per the facts of your case your wife is not willing to stay with you, so it is better to file divorce petition & be free from her. In respect of her criminal complaint move for anticipatory bail after that you may go to abroad .

      9821387099, 9224799546

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.