MyNation Hope Foundation Support Group

Judgement order

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce Judgement order

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #509

      Hi, i want to ask a question on behalf of my friend he has applied for divorce in the family court,the respondent appeared and finally the case is finished with the arguments in a course of 3 years. Now since last one year it is on the judgement but judge has not yet declare. The petitioner wants to send request application to high court so whom should he write? also let me know other remedies, it is useless to approach the judge bcuz already more than 50 times we requested him personally but he is just passing dates he is a crazy man. please reply

      thanks in advance.

    • #3090

      You can complain to CJM of HC anytime;

      also make a cc to local/district and state Legal service Authority and no harm in sending it to Home or legal ministers which give more weight when others see.

      make it short with correct details in one page if possible.

      and write CC names in bottom of the page so thers will see same is sent to many others too.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2019 FREE ADVICE