MyNation Hope Foundation Support Group

My rights as a father

Welcome Forums Advice Child custody My rights as a father

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • #126

      I am not Indian but a foreigner and my wife and her family have cheated me and they are not allowing me to speak to my wife and children at all. They are only say that your wife does not want to speak to you and she wants divorce? Is this possible by law?

      They have compiled a petition at the Family Court against to gain the custody of my children. Is this possible? What if the wife and her family have/had a BAD background such as BAR Dancer’s? No one is working in her family on permanent employment? You get a rumor from reliable source that the wife has HIV – POSITIVE and the Husband NEGATIVE – Who would the court support for the custody of children in this case.


    • #947

      Do not give divorce until all the cased are withdrawn by ur wife. Holding divorce is one of your greatest weapons. Try to record all their conversations. AIDS should certainly helpful to you. Just argue that as your kid does not aids 1. it could be adultry 2. Your kid might get it by being close to her.

      Good Luck

    • #948

      Most importantly file for visitation with your children. That can happen along with filing for divorce or as a separate petition under Custody and Guardianship Act. If you loose touch with your children, the balance cases will have no meaning.

    • #949

      Getting divorce for them is not that easy… you should fight for child custody too. There is more info on child custody etc here:

      click on right menu Child_Custody_Visitation

    • #950

      I have gone through your matter, your relative can not compel you from meeting with your wife & children, If children are with you & you are maintaining well family court doesn’t allow custody to them, you have to fight your case with the help of your lawyer.

      9821387099, 9224799546

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2019 FREE ADVICE