my wife having an extra marital affair,,i want custody of both children

Welcome Forums Advice Child custody my wife having an extra marital affair,,i want custody of both children


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #448

      v have been married fr 14 yrs..hav a son 11 yrs and daughter 3.5 wife has been involved with a married guy from singapore since last 5 mnths..she has left home with my daughter on 13th jan nd shifted her boutique frm my home to her parents place..since then,,she has been threatening me with 498a nd visiting police now nd then..she wants a mutual divorce.,,has sent me a notice fr it…i have filed fr section 9…she has been sending ppl to me fr mutual divorce or she wud get me behind bars…i have told to give me custody of both children and go,,,she is ready to give son but not daughter…i want both children as i don’t trust her at all ….

      i have mobile bills of both where they hav talked nd msgd all day,,nd also have got their mobile towers matched at various locations….

      i came to know all this after she had left the house…

      wot to do ???? i want my daughter at any cost…

      plz help

    • #2455

      getting 3 year old daughter is difficult.

      and dont try to get all. Indian law do not allow you to file custody till child is 5 year old.

      get son 1st. then slowly you can ask visitation of daughter then fight for custody.

      cell tracking is not enough to prove her adultry.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.