need advise

Welcome Forums Advice 498A need advise

  • This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • #297

      My self Vikas living in gurgaon (Haryana) & my in laws live in Village Dahar, Meerut (U.P) After marriage on March12, 2008 my in-laws threaten & abuse me, Indirectly they demand my parental home in gurgaon & land in village. Her father took her forcefully on Dec02, 2008 for her brother marriage on Dec07, 2008 while my father suffering from dengue & me & my mother was suffering from fever. I request her & her father that we will come one or two days before but they refuse. After that we had gone 4 to 5 times to bring her back but every time her father refuses by saying that I will not send at any cost.I have the audio recording of his statements

      On Aug 04, 2009 I filed a complained case of section 9A (RCR), after that they impose false dowry & domestic violence FIR (498a, 323, 324, 504, 506, 125, dowry prevention act & domestic violence act 2005 on Sept 01 & 23, 2009; police came to our home on Sept08, 2009.

      No mutual meeting was arrange by women cell b/w us Allahabad high court provided stay on arrest till investigating officer submit his report & instruct me to pay 25000 Rs to her . I deposited same to meerut court @ dec 05, 2009

      They mention in fir that on august 23, 2009 we (father, mother, sister brother in law & myself) gone to their home & beaten her. Her medical was done by Primary health center (Govt.)doctor Mr. rakesh Chandra on Aug23, 2009 at 7: 30 AM (Sunday) & no information was given to police regarding this matter


      WHILE IN IIED RTI HE SHOW HOLIDAY @ Aug23, 2009 & ROOMS ARE OF POOR CONDITION N0 BODY CAN STAY IN THEM. He is not replying properly & refuse to provide duty roster &

      IN DV 2005 Protection officer(give one sided decision w/o listening as i have not received any notice) instruct me to pay 5000 pm .

      There is no protection officer report

      They hide the truth that they had received Rs. 25, 000

      They had not submitted any evidence till date

      in sec. 9a case they are asking for maint (25,000 pm)

      in 125 case they are also asking for (50,000 pm)

      she is well educated had done P.G in english & education & b.ed

      There is no issue b/w her & me. She is under the influence of her parents. 20 days after marriage my younger sister expired there was no relation b/w us for 15 days her father spread in society that I am not physically fit. She also says that I am not smart they forced me to leave my parents. I am alone I can not leave my parents also they want money thro her she asked me to give 5000 pm after marriage to dec 2 2008 she had gone 5 time to her parental home every time I give her 10,000 to 5000 INR & Every Time She Had Taken Money From My Father & mother also, SHE WANT 5000 INR PM for her parents

      Due to there false cases I am almost jobless & getting only 6000 pm

    • #1626

      Already your wife has filed cases against you & your family , it shows she is not in possession to continue relations, You have also protected from the court, it is better, now you have defend the cases, file divorce petition & if possible try to quash criminal cases in High court. Be clam. in such situation we have to be reasonable & not emotional, if you are real, God will help you, we all of us are with you. 9821387099, 9224799546

    • #1627

      Please provide your valuable suggestions to minimize impact of DV 2005 & CRPC 125 . CAN I WITHDRAW SEC 9 A

    • #1628

      Sir I do not want let her free I just want revenge for this cruel act i want to see her & her family behind bar

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.