MyNation Hope Foundation Support Group

Regarding Defamation

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Regarding Defamation

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • #657

      My Brother in Law has given a complaint letter to My HR that i am asking dowry from my wife and i am character less, pls take action againts him bla bla…

      can I file any case like defamation or anything else Please help?

    • #3561

      get a copy of that letter , it will be usefull in divorce;

      there is judgment on this here – says such act will harassment.

      as your dowry case is not yet decided by court so he cannt go tell that you are asking for dowry thats defamation too, its better use it in divorce than defamation.

    • #3562
    • #3563

      nice judgement Dr.Dsouza sir…thanks…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2019 FREE ADVICE