Request for Advice on Divorce

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce Request for Advice on Divorce

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #4125

      Dear Sir/ Madam,

      1. I had married in Dec 2015 according to the Hindu marriage act, ever since of our marriage, she used to visit her parent’s house every month and used to stay there for 15-20 days. I tried all possible ways to convince her but she is not ready to listen to my words.

      2. In 2018 march I was met with an accident, she took it is an advantage and she left my home without any proper reason. After my recovery, I called over the phone and asked her to come back, for which she had refused.

      3. She started to keep conditions like to stay separately from my old aged parents. I refused so she had not returned so far. I had fed up with her and approached family court Hyderabad and filed a Divorce.

      4. As she was staying in her parent’s house at Vijayawada she Filed RCR u/s 9 at Family court Vijayawada after my Divorce was filed.

      My Questions are :

      1. Is there any Chance to transfer the RCR to My place?
      2. What if she seeks Maintenance as of now she hasn’t claimed. She is working there how to prove that she is working?
      3. presently I jobless, how to defend if she files maintenance.

    • #4501

      1. Threat to your life or physical disability or their social and political impact.
      2. Salary slip, ITR , Video proof
      3. same as 2

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.