MyNation Hope Foundation Support Group

Separation. 498A

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Separation. 498A

  • This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by  Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #418

      Dear Sir,

      My Wife have went to her parents house at Jharkhand(Bokaro). She is 6 months pregnant now and under these condition she have joined in Service in a Pvt. Company at Bokaro without discussing with me.She is not communicating with me and not updating me her treatment there.She and her parents told me that She (my wife) will not return to my house ever and she will stay at her parents house and continue her service there with her expected new born baby.She will not go for Mutual Divorce ever. She told me that i have to sent money for her and the baby every month, and if i dont sent money She will lodge complain against me & my old aged sick parents at Police station/Courts on false allegations of torture/Dowry towards her under Sec IPC 498A. Please advice What shall i do.



    • #2085

      File RCR at the earliest

    • #2086
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2019 FREE ADVICE