MyNation Hope Foundation Support Group

Threatening of 498A against me & my family

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Threatening of 498A against me & my family

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • #180

      Please advice regarding how to proceed on my marital problem. Evverything was quite normal between me and my wife till our son was born after one & half yrs of our marriage. She has spent most part of our marital life at her parental home due to her pregnancy,there i and my father regularly used to visit & take care of her all needs of medication to all misc.expenses.Now after our son’s birth she came to our house on15th Aug’08 and started creating confrontation with everyone by misbehaving & on 20th Aug’08 went to her with few few of her belongings & bank locker keys along with her parents.Since then me my parents have gone there with friends to bring her back thinking of my son & her future & never thought of filing any complain so that good sense prevails.But now since then one & half year have passed she is showing no signs of returning instead she wants her belongings which i’m ready to return ongiven proper receipt. Hearing about receipton top of her voce she very started abusing & threatened of taking off everything with help of administration and filing for 498A against me and my family.After all these incendence i have made a GD with the local police station stating all these i’m also depositing a sum of 3000/= per moth in one of her acconts for meeting her neds from time she left but she is not withdrawing any money frm that A/C.

      So kindly looking forward to suggestions how to proceed about the case to avaoid the harrasement of 498A & getting rid of this mess by getting a divorce.

    • #1169

      There are judgments about NO PAYMENT to runaway wives without valid reasons.

      check for all such judgments.

      and if she desert you without valid reason you can go for Divorce after one year of seperation check that judgment too.

      to counter 498a we should know some details of 498a, has she alleged that they gave dowry or you are harassing her for dowry etc etc. so we can advice or you can contact our local members for more details.

    • #1170

      Dear friend, if your wife is not willing to live with you, You again try to settle the sm , if not possible move before court for further proceeding & get relief.

    • #1171

      First of all thank you sir for your advice there is no scope of reconciliation in this case as i have taken such initiatives lot many times for the past one & half years,instead my wife due to her adamant nature of staying with her parents with my son is making all sorts of false remarks about me & my family out of frustration.She hasn’t filed 498A but is threatening to do so with false remarks that we asked dowry or we had married her because we had eye on her parental property. But the fact lies we never asked for anything in marriage she only brought gifts from her relative & parents like bed,Almira h,sofa & washing machine and they have hardly any property that we can eye upon, it makes everyone laugh. But with these kind of false and baseless statements can she file or stand a case of 498A against me??

    • #1172

      If you have apprehension in your mind that she will file criminal case u/s 498(a) of I.P.C. you approach before Hon’ble Sessions Court for Anticipatory bail.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2019 FREE ADVICE