Welcome › Forums › Advice › Domestic Violence › What are the forms of "cruelty" recognized by the Courts ?
Tagged: cruelty, domestic violence, dva
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
24/08/2009 at 9:55 AM #90AnonymousGuest
What are the forms of “cruelty” recognized by the Courts ?
24/08/2009 at 9:57 AM #814AnonymousGuest
* Persistent denial of food,
* Insisting on perverse sexual conduct,
* Constantly locking a woman out of the house,
* Denying the woman access to children, thereby causing mental torture,
* Physical violence,
* Taunting,demoralising and putting down the woman with the intention of causing mental torture,
* Confining the woman at home and not allowing her normal social intercourse,
* Abusing children in their mother’s presence with the intention of causing her mental torture,
* Denying the paternity of the children with the intention of inflicing mental pain upon the mother, and * Threatening divorce unless dowry is given.
30/07/2010 at 5:21 PM #815AnonymousGuest
1. Mental Cruelty. Womens are masters in this field. They have done Phd in mental Cruelty course. They know what to speak , how to speak , in what manner to speak and in what context to speak and leaving the poor husband puzzled and mouth shut. by the time a husband reliases what his wife had just spoken, things have already gone wrong.
2. Taunting of women is most common.
3. women using abusive language is also very common. In India husband is considered to be God to his wife but nowdays most of the women use abusive language to their Husbands and in Laws freely, considering it as their birth right.
24/02/2011 at 7:33 AM #816AnonymousGuest
I entirely agree with Sri Sachin Gupta. Now a days only men are facing cruelty by women. The women resorts to all sorts of abuse of the husband, his parents, his brothers, his sisters, etc. The women treat their husband very badly that husbands get mental torture, increased blood pressure, and mental depression.
18/03/2011 at 7:17 PM #817AnonymousGuest
Does LAW provide any solution without thinking of a separation ,legal or physical ,when an obstinate wife with the help of her parents , constantly stays away from her husband because the husband did not agree to her plea of staying away separate from his parents.Today their child, a 3 year old girl clearly asks her obstinate mom to stay with her father but she ignores.Is it a child torture of any kindapart from a torture to husband who tried heart and soul to convince his adament wife ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.