MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

Is a right created in a party by any observation of court made without pleading and evidence?


See also  HOW TO WRITE RTI - Right to Information

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

See also  Whether revision is maintainable against order of court directing amendment of valuation of suit?
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation