MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

Whether Civil Court can grant Maintenance, Mehr & a Share in Matrimonial property to Muslim Woman?


See also  498A quash with 482 C.r.Pc

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

See also  Filing many cases result in Cruelty
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation